Main Dominican Republic Travel packages to Dominican Republic Rally mountain expedition
Group - a minimum of 11 people. Services included in the price.
This program is valid for 2 days and 1 night
1st day: Bonao. Jarabacoa Rafting. **Paragliding. Jamaca de Dios:
- Pick-up from hotels (Bavaro, Punta Cana touristic zone) around 5:30 am. Depart on Rally Tour at 6:00 by comfortable bus (minibus)accompanied professional travel guide;
- Arrival at the Botanical Gardens «Jardin Botanico» de Bonao.
Bonao is the capital of Monsenor Nouel province. It is located in the center of the country, to the northwest of the national capital Santo Domingo. The city known as «Villa De Las Hortensias» — the town of hydrangeas (flovers). The Hortensia is the local flower of Bonao.
- Breakfast — picnic;
- Departure for Jarabacoa. Jarabacoa is a town and the second largest municipality in La Vega Province.
- Arrival to the Central Cordillera Mountains (Central Range) near the river Yaque del Norte — the longest river in the Dominican Republic.
- Training with instructor and team and preparation for Rafting.
Rafting by the Yaque del Norte river has Grade 3 of difficulty: Whitewater, small waves, maybe a small drop, but no considerable danger. May require significant maneuvering;
- ** Arrival to the Constanza Mountains. Paragliding activity. Training and flying with a competent instructor — pilot.
** Please Note: Flying depends on the weather for a trip day. Charged extra 50$ US per Pax directly in Paragliding Camp. Not included in package price;
- Arrival to a private residence called «Jamaca de Dios» — Gods Hammock. There is a legend and Dominicans believe that an altitude of 1200 meters of this place dreams touch the earth;
- Lunch with delicious cocktails in the restaurant «Aroma de la Montana» — the first and only one restaurant in the Dominican Republic with a 360rotating floor and wonderful panorama view;
- Departure from «Jamaca de Dios» residence for the Ranch «Constance». Accommodation in 3* hotel (includes bathroom and other amenities in the room). Dinner and memorable evening events: animation, karaoke, songs with a live guitar accompanies. Free time.
2nd day: La Vega waterfall. Monuments. Return to Bavaro.
- Wake up at 8 a. m. and breakfast at 8:30 a. m;
- Departure from Constance Hotel for North Climbing trip to the waterfall «Aguas Blancas» (La Vega province) which situated 1680 meters above the sea level, the highest in the Dominican Republic, has 87 meters height.
- Free time near the waterfall: swimming in the crystal clear waters of «Aguas Blancas», rock climbing, abseiling and more entertainments;
- Departure from the waterfall for lunch in the restaurant «Corner» where we will taste delicious paella with seafood and meat, homemade Mountain Dark beer or/and natural fresh strawberry milkshakes;
- Departure from the restaurant for visiting the monument «El Niño Divino» (Gods Child) which situated on a mountain with an observation deck and incredible panorama view at Constance Valley;
- Arriving to the Pilgrimage place. According to legend prayer in this holly place helps to drivers has calm and smooth path and don’t have any accident on their way;
- Return to Bavaro (Punta Cana touristic zone) through the Central Cordillera Mountains.
- Arrival at hotels at 7:30-9:00 p. m.
Package price: 370.00 $ US per Pax
- The minimal PAX for program is absent;
- Children of 8+ years of age only may participate!
- Obligatorily needs a passport or other ID for the hotel accommodation.
The package includes:
- Following tour route;
- Required equipment and instructions for rafting, paragliding, rock climbing, abseiling etc.
- Accommodation in the hotel according to package
- Travel Guide assistance during the tour;
- Meal and drinks (refreshments and strong drinks);
Package does not include:
- ** Paragliding activity
Depend of the weather of the trip day. Charged extra 50$ US per Pax;
- Extra excursion, transfers and others services not mentioned in the program;
- Tips and other purchases.
Accept payment via international payment system PayPal